Energy Performance Assessment

We also offer services of Energy Assessment. Energy Assessment is important and mandatory i.e. if you are selling or buying a property, the property must have an Energy Performance Certificate (Known as EPC) if you want to rent out the property the landlord must have an Energy Performance Assessment done at the property. For Energy performance assessment an accredited Domestic Energy Assessor (DEA) visits the property to collect only the data required for energy assessment (i.e. heating system, lights, type of glazing, number of rooms, number of habitats, etc). For an energy assessor to generate the report they have to collect all possible information. The report of the assessment is automatically published publically on Please note report generated by the Energy assessor is not a structural or building, condition report, or property valuation survey report.

Berks Insulation offers Home Owners, Landlords, and Estate Agents, Energy Performance Certificates for their properties and a guarantee to complete all instructions within 48hours of assessment. We offer both domestic and commercial Energy Performance Certificates (EPC).

We have the resources to assess domestic or commercial premises for energy performance assessment and compile a full energy report of current infrastructure highlighting where the most savings are available.

Accredited by